With an 18 watt digital voice amplifier providing high power audio output and clear sound quality, the user can control the volume of their own voice in different environments, indoors or outdoors.
Can assist by enhancing even the faintest of voices with minimal effort required by the user, thus giving the user more confidence, and helping control the volume of his or her voice amongst a group of people.
- Product code: JF105
- Voice Aid portable 18W RMS Digital Voice Amplifier
- Battery charger: DC9V / 650mA
- Battery operating time: 12 hours of continuous use
- Maximum power output: 18 watts RMS
- Output impedance: 4W
- Pitch modulator range: 63 to 630Hz
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 20KHz
- Operation voltage: DC9V, 6450 mA
- Recharge time: 3-5 hours
- Weight: 209gms
- Dimensions: 88mm (W) x 40mm (D) x 98mm (H)
- CE marked
Did you know?
This voice amplifier is designed with an inbuilt noise and feedback interference reduction function. Always avoid positioning your microphone near the speaker unit when switched on, as this can cause the unwanted feedback.
Microphone squeal is caused by feedback. Feedback happens when your microphone picks up the output sound from the voice amplifier speaker, which it then re-amplifies causing a loop which is caused by the microphone picking up the original amplified sound and amplifying it again and again…until the sound can’t be amplified anymore and something has to give.
Usually your listener’s ears!